Guild Recruitment Phase
Guilds are to recruit as many guild members as they can. Each recruited guild member will add 1 point to the scoring.
- Characters level 60 and above will be able to join or change guilds during this period.
- Characters (Level 60 and above) who leave and join another guild when scoring period has begun will be forfeited.
- Once the scoring period has begun, characters that are not level 60 and above can still join and leave guilds even after the recruitment period has ended.
Scoring and Grinding Phase
ONLY Guild members level 60 and above will earn points according to what items were gifted to the NPCs.
- Epic Grade Gifts = +5 Points
- Rare Grade Gifts = +3 Points
- Magic Grade Gifts = +1 Points
Tabulating of Scores Phase
Total number of members in Guild + Number of members level 60 and above in the Guild + [(Number of Gifts x Type of Gifts gifted to NPC) by members level 60 and above in the Guild]
- Total number of members in Guild: 50
- Number of Guild Members above level 60: 30
- Gift Grade
- Epic: 20 (Number of Gifts) x 5 (Points) = 100
- Rare: 30 (Number of Gifts) x 3 (Points) = 90
- Magic: 50 (Number of Gifts) x 1 (Point) = 50
- 50 + 30 + (100+90+50) = 320
- The guild will score a total of 320 points