Life Stones and Resurrection Scrolls cannot be used for resurrection in Saint Haven Defence. See below how you can Resurrect:
When you die in Saint Haven Defence, there will be a period whereby you can still be resurrected.
You can ONLY be resurrected during this cooldown period when you receive help from other characters. They will have to approach you and enter the Resurrection Key (Default: R) to resurrect you.
2) Resurrection Time Limit
If the Resurrection Cooldown has timed out, the [Resurrection Time Limit] will take effect.
If you do not resurrect within this time period, you will be returned to town.
When you clear Saint Haven Defence or leave during battle, there will be a re-entry cooldown of 15 minutes before you can re-enter the event.
You cannot enter Saint Haven Defence during this time.
What constitutes “quit while playing”?
1. Going back to town while in battle.
2. Forced to quit because you’re ‘Away’ in battle.
3. Did not resurrect during the resurrection time limit.
4. If you get disconnected from the game.
• Adjustments are applied in Saint Haven Defence.
• Durability is not deducted in Saint Haven Defence.
• You cannot enter Saint Haven Defence in a party.
• Saint Haven Defence starts with skill cooldown initialized when you enter, and it will not be initialized when you die during battle.