Experience the first ever PVPVE battlefield
in Rumble Mode where you will take on BOTH monsters and players to emerge
victorious in the exciting race against time. Rise to arms brave Heroes,
because the clock is ticking fast!
Rumble Mode Balance Changes:
- Monster level has been increased to Lv93.
- HP of all monsters except the boss monster has been slightly increased.
- A buff that periodically recovers MP will be applied when you enter.
How to play Rumble Mode?
• Enter [Insert] key or click the [Matching] iconto open the Matching UI.
• Click [Battlefield] tab.
• Click [Request Matching] and matching will start.
Rumble Mode Summary Objective
• Rumble Mode is a massive PvP and PvE battlefield.
• Kill monsters or players from the other team within the time limit to win.
• Matching can be done for parties and this is only allowed for parties with at least 2 members.
• Matching request can only be done by the party leader.
• In Rumble Mode, the team that collects 30,000 points first by killing monsters or characters from the opponent team wins.
• If both teams have not obtained 30,000 points when 10 minutes are up, the team with more points wins.
• Your points will be deducted when you get killed in battle.
• When you are killed by the opponent team, the character who killed you will take the points that have been deducted from you.
• Users with 0 points will not be deducted of any points when they die.
• Killed by a user: Own points are deducted by 30%
• Killed by a monster: Own points are deducted by 50 points (fixed)
• The points you have obtained can be seen at the progress window (Q).
• The following icons will be shown above the character’s head following the points attained.
• There are various types of monsters and you can get points by killing them.
• Monsters have different grades and you can get more points by killing higher grade monsters.
• However, higher grade monsters are stronger.
• Certain monsters give buff when killed so don’t lose them to the opponent team.
• At least 5 minutes will need to have passed before you can surrender.
• Open menu by entering ESC key and click [Surrender] button.
• If more than 70% of the players in your team agree, you can successfully Surrender.
• If Surrender fails, you can request again after 1 minute.
Re-entry and leaving penalty
• If you get disconnected while playing Rumble Mode, you can enter again when you re-login to the game.
• If you don’t enter, you will get leaving penalty for 10 minutes.
• While the penalty is being applied, you cannot request for Rumble Mode matching.
Rumble Mode Schedule
Rumble Mode will be held from the following period and matching is allowed only at a fixed time.
Rumble Mode Rewards
You can get a reward pouch when you win or lose in Rumble Mode.
Enhanced Rumble Mode Title Stats
Rumble Mode Titles’ stats have been enhanced.